September 18 – 21 Huddersfield England we will be hosted by the great Kaz Riley for 4 day SP Training
Details and Info here ; https://simpsonprotocolonline.com/sp_huddersfield_uk
- The Simpson Protocol is a tool that allows the client’s Conscious mind to relax and step aside so that their Superconscious (whatever that may be – but it seems to be – the most powerful mind of minds, that is also the most knowing) can work freely and completely -to the benefit of the Client’s optimum Good
- Simpson Protocol is not a technique – it is an opens source Holistic approach to Hypnosis – and so it is always expanding to approach different levels and at the same time always aiming to simplify the process for Client and Hypnotists
- In 2018 &2019 we have made several breakthroughs and improvements to the SP process flow – you will learn this new flow in these 2 days – and then use it in a variety of applications over the following 2 days – learning how to apply SP to new markets and new issues perhaps
- The key to Simpson Protocol is that the Hypnotist is able to communicate with their Client while they are in very deep states of Hypnosis (Esdaile for example) – thus accessing the most powerful parts of their mind – that always work for the Client’s ultimate good.
- Clients do their own inner work – with the guidance of their ‘Higher Mind” to help them resolve whatever issue that is disturbing them.
- There is no need for the Client to tell you the issue. Their mind knows the issue – and that is enough for the Simpson Protocol
- This takes the Hypnotist’s conscious (and judgemental) mind out of the equation and allows the client’s own mental assets to do the evaluation and the change work from within. This is a much purer means of bringing about an accurate and correct change for the specific issue in each client and is client centred which empowers the client.
- The Client’s own mind directs where and what will be worked on and does the work internally and privately when needed. This is a major benefit for many clients who don’t wish to expose their problems to anyone else due to privacy issues.