4 days with Susy Hall and 4 Days SP – join 1 or both
ACADEMY OF INSIGHT AND BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCE 4 DAYS (40 HOURS) Hypnosis workshop.
This workshop is practical based. And will provide hypnotists and new to hypnosis students valuable tools for working with a wide spectrum of clients.
The course will cover:
• Overview of Hypnotherapy. Theories,
• Counseling skills for the hypnotist. Including structure of each appointment. Working with families and couples.
• Building a referral base.
• Introduction to Abnormal Psychology and when to refer.
• Hypnocoaching – a professional approach.
• Personality testing and report building techniques. You will learn several kinds of personality testing techniques and when and how to utilize the correct testing tool. • The importance of teaching self-hypnosis. (by the end of this course you will have created a self-hypnosis course that will enable you to teach groups.
• Medical hypnosis. How to ensure that your client has the best outcomes for their particular challenge.
• Legal responsibilities This course will require you to undertake two units of distance education, complete real life case studies and attend phone/face to face supervision.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion from the Academy.
Trainer Susy Hall – B/A Psychology, Board Certified Hypnotist (NGH), CI, CPM (NGH)