I have passionately pursued all aspects of hypnosis so that I have all of the tools and training necessary to be a world class practitioner and teacher.
• 2000- Hypnosis certification by the International Medical and Dentist Hypnosis Association
• 2002- Advanced Hypnosis training with renowned Omni Hypnosis Center
• 2003- Certified as a National Hypnosis Guild (NGH) Instructor
• 2004- NGH Board Certified
• 2006- Appointed Faculty Member of the NGH
• 2006 thru 2011- Created and developed The Simpson Protocol
• 2012- Inducted into NGH’s prestigious Order of the Braid
• 2012- Hallmark Award- Top Rated Instructor by Student Evaluation
• 2013- Certified as an Omni Hypnosis Instructor
-and one of my proudest achievement to date: – The Unique Hypnosis Pioneer Award given to me in 2014
I am continually curious and excited by the use of hypnosis in understanding the complete human condition, and so pursue a wide range of work and applications. The below represents the core of my current practice, but I am always open to new ideas so please don’t hesitate to ask!
• Work privately one-on- one with clients to create powerful change
• Train and certify students in the highly effective and results driven Omni Hypnosis course
• Lecture on and teach The Simpson Protocol as advanced hypnosis training
• Research and experiment with all aspects of hypnosis to find new understandings
More bio info: https://wikitia.com/wiki/Ines_Maria_Antonia_Simpson
I love to answer questions and hear from people interested in the field do not hesitate to email me – HERE– with any questions or concerns you may have.
More Information for Clients and Personals- LINK HERE